REFUND POLICY & TOS
The Unifoil Warranty
Unifoil prides itself on manufacturing the lightest and highest performance foils on the market. We take quality, performance, and durability very seriously. As such, Unifoil offers a one-year warranty period from the date of purchase from Unifoil or a Unifoil authorized dealer, that Unifoil foils will be free of manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. Unifoil at its sole discretion may replace or repair foils with defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. The replacement or labor costs associated with the repair of the foils with defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period will be the responsibility of Unifoil. The purchaser shall be responsible for payment of all shipping costs.Unifoil Offers
Full 1-year parts replacement warranty against manufacturing or material defect.
The Following Will Not Be Covered Under Warranty:
- We do not cover impact damage of any sort
- Products returned 1 year after the date of original purchase from Unifoil or Unifoil authorized dealer
- Repairs or alterations made by anyone other than Unifoil
- Warranty requests submitted without proof of purchase/receipt
The following are not defects in materials or workmanship:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage from hitting rocks, sandbars, reefs or other surfaces
- Damage from improper storage, transportation, namely, prolonged exposure to heat or sun
- Chips or scratches
- Corrosion caused by leaving screws in tight. We encourage dismantling the foil after each session and washing sand/salt out with hot water.
- Damage caused by substandard mounting
- Damage to foils used in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities
- UV damage, please understand that UV rays and excessive heat can damage the carbon foil, keep it out of direct sunlight and always use the covers provided to protect the foil from the sun and knocks/bangs.
All claims must be accompanied with a clear explanation and clear dated photographs and videos of the parts in question, plus proof of purchase within one year.
Unifoil Foils reserves the right to determine if a product will be covered under warranty once all the documentation has been received.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your replacement warranty. Sale items
Only regular priced items may be refunded, items bought on sale below the RRP cannot be refunded.Exchanges
We only exchange items if they are defective. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to shipping defective products to Unifoil under this warranty, Unifoil encourages purchasers to email Unifoil at email@example.com
providing photos and describing the problem with the foil.
Defective products should be returned postage paid, within twelve months of purchase with a copy of proof of purchase/receipt and with your return authorization number. Otherwise, returned products will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.