*This is a Non-Australian Made Item
Australian Made Hypers - August 10 Delivery. Prices will be increasing Aug 10th. Contact us for an Australian-made pre-order Hyper.
Our Hyper wing design screams high performance, it is ideal for the down-wind racer or for flat water pumping on very small swells. A wider wingspan means the foil has great speed and stability for its size. The Hyper series carries speed and pumps like nothing else on the market. This is because it boasts one of the highest aspect ratios on the market at around 6:1 for the range.
All our team riders absolutely love the hyper. Designed for intermediate to pro guys who like to pump, ride down winders and ride small waves and pump back out the back without stopping. Designed for a balance of speed, pump, and carve.
With 4 options of front wing sizes, riders of under 60kg should choose the Hyper 150, under 80kg weight should choose the 170, heavier riders should choose between the 190 or 210 models for more control and stability.
Recommended race 18 tail wing option, adding to the speed and free flow riding style. For a softer, less locked-in ride choose the down-sweep tail “the Carve 16” which also makes pumping easier. The rudder tail "Flareseries” 12 or 14 is the recommended tail wing for beginners or kiters.
Foil Weight: 2.95kg
- Hyper Front Wing (your choice of size)
- Rear Wing (your choice of size)
- Mast (750 mm or 830 mm)
- Split Fuselage (long or short)
- Board mounting T-Nuts and screws
- Stainless hardware with spares included standard 2 of every nut and bolt
- Padded wing and mast covers
- Padded carrying case
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts
- Gold standard Australian made carbon construction on all wings, mast, and tails
- Modular design. All Unifoil parts fit together. Change wings and masts easily for different conditions
- 100% premium carbon
- Stainless screws